Near Kalpana Square , Bhubaneswar
Strategically located on the 150 ft main road, opposite State Museum and BMC office, adjacent to Hotel Kalinga Ashoke on Kanika Square. Every morning, the sun first knocks at your window. The rain too, wishes you, before reaching out to the rest ... You are living in the upscale and the most admired and posh neighborhoods, Gautamnagar, near Kalpana Square, at the center of Bhubaneshwar. The address itself is a statement about you. Being close to nature in all its purity as well as every relevant landmark in the city is a luxury not all deserve. You and your family does.
- Central multi-level landscape garden around main arena.
- Landscaped play area for children with equipments
- Decorated Water body
- Elevators going to the decorated terrace garden in each block
- Royal Club, an 7500 sqft recreation club for residents.
- Air Conditioned, well decorated entrance Lobby in Italian Marble Flooring & false ceiling. Lift wall cladding in granite.
- Air Conditioned double height Community Hall with Kitchen & services room.
- Swimming Pool & a baby splash pool with separate changing rooms.
- Complete, Hi-End Gymnasium
- Indoor sports including Table Tennis, Pool and a Toddlers Play Room
- Library – with books for all age group
- Spacious Guest Room
- Society Lounge
- RCC framed structure
- Internal : Birla White Putty or equivalent make.
- External : Combination of tiles & textured paint finish
- Servant's Room : Birla White Putty or equivalent make.
- Flooring : Ceramic tiles / Marble/ Granite
- Wall Finishes : Ceramic tiles up to 2’ above working platform rest of the wall in white putty
- Others : Granite counter with stainless steel sink with good Quality CP sanitary fittings.
- Internal Door : Sal wood frame, flush door / panel door
- External Door : Sal wood frame, teak veneered & polish shutters
- Copper electrical wiring throughout in concealed conduit with provision for light points, TV & telephone and modular switches of reputed make.
- CCTV Surveillance in basement and ground floor Intercom facility connecting each flat to ground floor lobby and basement.
- Lobby / Living / Dining / Bedrooms / Master : Vitrified tiles / Marble / Granite
- Servant's room : Ceramic tiles
- Staircase : Granite / Step tiles
- Walls : Select ceramic tiles up to ceiling level
- Flooring : Ceramic tiles / granite / marble
- Fittings : Granite / marble counter, sanitary fixtures of reputed make.
- Powder coated / anodized aluminium glazing
Main Lift lobby
- Elegantly decorated entrance lobby with flooring in Italian marble & false ceiling. Lift wall cladding in Granite.
- Two high performance elevators going up to the terrace garden and one service elevator in each block
- Multi-level landscaping garden around main arena. Landscaped play for children with equipments
J.P.Agarwal and Vijay Agarwal, sought a dream that encompassed life. "Architecture is about life, the implications as landmarks simply follow", they believe. Well, what has followed from their philosophy is a series of marvels. After two-million-square-feet residence, three-million-square-feet corporate parks, a million-square-feet mall and 300 more landmarks, across a period of two decades and ten cities and towns in India, they still value spaces as springboards of life; not measurable in square feet.
Testimonies include Infinity, Forum, Millennium City, Technoplis, Space Circle; some of the most noted landmarks in Kolkata. In fact, 'The Telegraph' has featured several of them as the top landmarks in the city. The clientele of course includes the real estate and corporate leadership in India: Godrej, Siemens, Airtel, Keppelland, Ambuja Realty, Mani Group, Infinity Group, Space Group, Diamond Group, South City and more.
Plot No : 777,
Near Kalpana Square, Bhubaneswar
+91 9437801111, +91 9437701111,
+91 9437601111, +91 9438807711
0674-2548294 , 0674-2548329